Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's probably time to update this blog.  It's more difficult now when the weather is so nice and the kids (and I!) want to be outside all the time.  But these pictures show a few things I really want to remember so I need to put up a quick post.

Karl and his "blankie".  He takes it everywhere.  He looks like Linus hauling it around by one corner.  He rests on it when he's tired or needs a break from playing.  When he gets hurt, it consoles him more than I can. 

I love the look of pure joy on Clare's face. 

My little chocolate cake muncher, like a baby bird with a worm.

Karl is obsessed with wheels.  One day at my parents' house, he wandered down the driveway and pointed to every single wheel on every single car (and there were quite a few as it was Derek's b-day party). 

iPods?  iPhones?  No, just Daddy's graphing and scientific calculators.  Those little gems will entertain the kids for quite a while.

Still my little helper.  She loves helping, especially with baking and cooking.  Hope that keeps up...

No comments: