 |
| Clare hanging out on the steps, March 17 |
I'm writing dates for all these recent posts because I'm so amazed at how quickly our snow has disappeared. This past weekend, temps were in the high 70s, and today (Monday) we reached 80 at our house. It felt like a July day.
 |
| Remaining snow, March 17 |
 |
| March 18 |
 |
| Clare loves her little sitting stump. March 18 |
As of today, March 19, there is no snow left in our yard. Not a speck. The snow you see in the background here has completely disappeared.
Today, Clare rode in the stroller down to the beach. Molly came too and enjoyed fetching a stick in the water. This time of year, we had it to ourselves. I wish I'd taken the camera because Clare was having so much fun on the swings, slides, and picking up pine and spruce cones off the beach. I did get nervous at one point when Molly wandered out on some remaining ice to get the stick that must have washed up on top. I had visions of her sinking through the ice and me having to go out and rescue her,
not something I wanted to do!
1 comment:
Winter's back has been broken, right? Even though colder temps have returned; I'm enjoying all the sun we've been getting. Makes for some lovely walks!
Post a Comment