Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I haven't been great at picture-taking lately, just a few randoms here and there so I can show Matt what Clare's been up to during the time he's been at work.  Not exactly post-worthy unless you want to see a photo of her stacking her socks on top the new package of tp.

We took a walk today and it was WARM.  The bank thermometer read 69 degrees, but add humidity to that and I was sweating taking Clare for a walk.  I dunked her toes in the canal today (which she didn't like; apparently it's a bit chillier than her bath water) and she wiggled those little piggies around in the sand.

The best thing about living where we do is that it only takes about 20 minutes to walk to the beach.  I'm so excited to take Clare there this summer so she can play and explore.  We're planning to get her some beach toys (bucket, shovel and what-not) for her birthday.

Molly has been so good about putting up with Clare.  Clare will often follow her around just to touch her paws, which Molly can't stand.  She is very gentle with Clare but isn't afraid to growl a warning or bark if Clare is too annoying.   Today Molly was lying on her rug near the door and Clare crawled right over and began pulling at the fur near Molly's eye.  To her credit, Molly laid there quietly even when Clare started grabbing her paws and moving them around. 


Other than that, things have been pretty quiet around here, which is kind of nice.

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Awww... I wonder how well Tucker will take it when Ezra starts moving around. With the wiggler he is, I have a feeling it may be sooner rather than later, ha ha. Tuck was very patient with Ellie but he's a lot older now.

We also can't wait for beach days this summer. :) We'll head out after Ezra's morning nap and hopefully come home before the afternoon one... that rarely works out just right of course. ;)