This little ewe lamb was born on our anniversary, so Clare decided that "Annie" was a fitting name. Just today I found myself talking to our seasoned mother ewe named "Queen Anne", calling her Annie like I usually do, and realized OH! We have two Annies. Oh well.
Often I call our sweet Queen Anne "Anne-girl", as Anne of Green Gables was called.
Kindergarten Round-up was last night. I'm not sure I'm ready to send her to kindergarten. She is so sweet and fun to spend time with. One of her best friends will be in her class so she is looking forward to that.
Spent the first day of Spring at my sister's, skiing down to their pond for a little bonfire and s'mores. It was a very little bonfire this year because the weather was so warm! 55 degrees or so (we were all in t-shirts) and sitting around a fire wasn't that appealing. Karl had a blast skiing loops around one of the snowmobile trails. He's getting to be a really good skier and he loves it. My brother started calling him the "red rocket" and I think he was trying to live up to it.
As I type there is freezing rain hitting the window and 6-8 inches of wet, heavy snow predicted to fall overnight. Such is spring in the UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment