Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nora has been wearing undies for the past four days with only one accident.  We're all excited for her and she's pretty excited for herself.

"I a big girl!  Pee on potty, one sticker.  Poop on potty, three stickers!  Toot on potty, no stickers."

Maybe TMI but it's pretty cute.


And she loves to help with anything but especially vacuuming.

These two are good buds:

Clare's a good reader now and likes to read to her siblings.



Tried to get a picture of Lena's smile.  The background mess pretty much captures life with four kids, one a newborn.


Now that I can wear Nora in the front pack, I can get a lot more done during the day.  Clare was so excited to have a bonnet and apron for her character day.  She was Mary Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie.  (Thanks to Clare's Grandma Z for the coordinating fabric and ribbon that I found in my stash. :-) )


No comments: