![]() |
| Over a month ago, Clare bought this crown with $4 of her own money (so not worth it in my opinion but she LOVES it). |
She has a sweet, sweet side that we see most of the time and a spunky, sassy side that we see when she's tired or going through one of her phases where she likes to test us.
She helped mix and bake her own cake (Funfetti) and she decorated it by herself. She enjoyed the decorating more than she enjoyed eating the cake. She got her idea for decorating from her cousin Bri's party, just a week before.
Her finished cake:
(I like the ring of gummy worms on top.)
Blowing out the candles (with some help from little brother):
Birthday present from us, a pedal bike:
Clare's birthday usually falls around Memorial Day weekend so she often has an extended celebration. This year it was cake and presents on Friday and a picnic on Saturday where the kids flew kites and Clare tried out her birthday bike. Then on Tuesday we put up balloons and had more cake... Lucky girl.
Sweet Clare. She's getting so big. She has such a generous heart. She adores Karl and plays so nicely with Nora.
A couple of recent memories:
"Sit down and rest, Mom, I'll wash these dishes."
"Can I share my candy with Karl?"
"Can I use my money to buy Karl a car at the Dollar Store?"
"I'll babysit Nora and you can go to the store, Mom." (Hmm, maybe when you're 12...)







1 comment:
Oh so sweet!!! She is just growing before our eyes. I love all her little remarks; so thoughtful. She will be a GREAT babysitter when she is 12. :)
Post a Comment