Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life in pictures

Karl's got the best laugh, the best grin... I just love it.

Sweet, sweet baby.

Karl's new favorite book: a sticker book with all sorts of WHEELS.  Ask him to point out any of these things and he can do it: the Kubota tractor, the John Deere, the Massey Ferguson, the scissors lift, the dump truck, the tanker truck, the excavator, the grader, the front-end loader... he's a pretty smart little guy when it comes to things he likes.  Still not talking though...


I have all these wonderful pictures of Nora sleeping during the day.  By the time she's really wide-eyed and awake, I'm ready for sleep.  (She's been a stinker lately with a fussy time between 9 pm and midnight.)
Karl, finally warming up to Baby Sister.  He gave me the cold shoulder for nearly a week but now he seems to have accepted that this baby is here to stay.  He'll point to her when we ask where "Baby Nora" is.

No comments: