I'm a bit of a homebody in the winter, I admit it. I love being inside where it's cozy and warm while watching those big, fat lake effect snow flakes drift down outside. Clare seems to take after me in this regard. I usually have to drag her outside to get fresh air in the winter. (The fact that she can barely move all bundled up in her snow gear is probably why she prefers the house.) But thankfully she loves doing indoor things like coloring in her notebooks and playing with her toys.
1 comment:
AMy, I love her little pigtails, so cute! I'm also a homebody in the winter time. Once I'm out hiking or skiing or whatever, I have a BALL, but for whatever reason I'm hesitant to get out. Silly me. Although right now with EZ it is hard. He's too little for the sled, and he's so heavy in the backpack! Ellie used to love being crammed into the ergo and strapped right to my chest w/ my jacket over both us us, but Ez doesn't like be swaddled like that, never has. So the last time I tried it, I had to cut my hike short because he started crying; he was so frustrated that he didn't have freedom in movement.
Post a Comment