How is this comfortable?!
This is how Clare slept for most of her naps and some of her overnights while we were at the "Building" in MN. She would sit up in her pack 'n play but couldn't figure out how to get into a sleeping position again, so this is how she ended up. Believe it or not, she slept quite well this way, though by the end of the trip she had mostly figured out how to lay flat on her belly.
I'm going to cut up an old camping mat as padding for under her mattress because I think she feels the pack 'n play support bar now that she weighs a little more. After complaining in her pack 'n play for awhile, I took her out and was about to give her Tylenol (thinking her sore throat was bothering her) when she fell sound asleep on the rug. I think she was just happy to be off that mattress.
No comments:
Post a Comment