Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fourth of July

Days later, I finally get around to a post about our Fourth of July camping adventure. I've been enjoying my time with Clare, plus we've been out of town, so those are my most recent excuses for not writing.

All my siblings and I, with our families and later our parents, headed to Grand Marais, MI for the festivities. Their fireworks were some of the best I've seen: pretty impressive for such a small town. Enjoy our weekend captured in photos.

Upon arrival, and before all the others
got there: Clare just a chillin'. Her harness almost
makes it look like she has little boots on.

Escaping the sun in the "pod".

Hanging around our campsite.

Cousins, 9 days apart.

This lil' girl looks mischievous! I'm sure she and Clare will have many fun adventures together.
Dressin' dollies


Ready for the beach!


Sleeping beauties...


The sign of a great day...check out the hand print on her face. Time for a bath! :)

Oh no! Time to head home already?

No comments: